Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's starting to make fun...

My mother language is German, but I decided to write in English starting today. Is a good practice for me to keep my English knowledge and beside is easier for most of the blog visitors to understand...

One week ago I had my last day as fulltime employee. I decided to give up my 100% job and work in the future only 50% as a clerical employee. The other time I will invest in trading sportsmarkets. In the last months I developed some strategies. Some of them I had to throw away, but beside there are some really succesfull ones. In general I can say that pre game strategies worked better than inplay betting.

At the moment I am only trading soccer. Is important to focus on the defined strategies and get more and more confident. The next step is to rise the stakes. The results of November were quiet promising. Hope this was just the beginning.













In January I like to start again trading tennis markets with the help of Sultan Tennis Academy. In first try I didn't have enough patience. Unfortunately September, where I tried real hard, was not the best month. Even my mentor, Sultan, had not a very good performance. Right now I know that it was only bad variance.

Like I learned from Sultan I will not set anymore financial targets. With my 50% job I have enough money to finance my expenses. Beside I will make some money from a capital investment after selling my appartment. So everything I make with trading is luxury...

At end of month I will travel to Mexico to make a small break of everything. If I have I quick internet connection (I guess so) I will try to make the one other oder trade. Working at the beach with sun and sea is not the worst in life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment