Saturday 27 September 2014

(Almost) same result, but different profit!

Some months ago Petra Kvitova and Eugenie Bouchard played the Wimbledon final. I traded this match and was quiet sure that the Canadian can give at least a great fight. In the end she lost 3:6, 0:6! For me this scenario was a Titanic. I made everything wrong I could do. Wrong entry point, no money management (I lost 80% of my bank) and no stop loss. Of course the match was not a trader's dream, but a professional would not lose more than 1-2% of his account.

Today Kvitova and Bouchard met again in a WTA final. They played at Wuhan, China. Again I saw a decent value at the Canadian. Unfortunately a déja vu happened. She was outplayed and lost 3:6, 4:6. The result is looking closer than the match was. Kvitova started both sets with an early break and was always in control.

Nevertheless I was capable to manage a small profit. Two months ago I lost around one grand, and today with the more or less same scenario I won around 20 Euro. Things are changing to the good!

I am not over the mountain yet, but trading really starts to improve. If you are capable to make profit in a quiet bad scenario, you are on the right track.

I am really motivated for the last quarter of  the tennis season 2014. Thanks to the project "Ultimo" future is looking bright. Obviously the 58'000 Euro loss still hurts, but it's the past and I try to ignore everything about this story. I can't change it anymore. I live in the present and in the future. I can say once again: Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail better. 

2 comments:

  1. i admire your courage...to come back after a trading journey that cost 58,000 euros is courageous..i lost $4000. before working a positive strategy and thought that was bad good luck with your 2nd "sojourn"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, it was a scam and not a regular loss, but it doesn't make the situation better. One day the hard work will pay off and the scammer will have his penalty. It's just a matter of time. Regards, Brulati

      Delete