Saturday 10 May 2014

Some live tennis (without Federer)

Weekends are normally quieter for the traders, especially if there is only one tournament. Today there are just four games on the major level (excluded the qualification of Rome where is no TV coverage). Most of these games brought big missmatches, especially Rafa Nadal vs. Bautista Agut, but Sharapova vs. Radwanska could be expected onesided as well.

So I decided to take the day off and try to see the greatest of all time, Roger Federer, live in action. With some research I find out, where Kyrgios and Fed train. Just around 20 minutes from the place I live, so was not a long way to go. Unfortunately they were not there anymore when I arrived, but the rumours were right, that they trained in Zürich at the court I thought. So I only could make some photos of the place Roger played last days.


It was a bit disappointing to miss Fedex and Kyrgios just for around one hour, but I will try it again if Roger skips the tournament at Rome. At least I had the opportunity to watch some Swiss Championship tennis. There was a game with Naima Karamoko (see her at the pictures below), the Swiss number 59. She ist just 16 years old (even younger than Bencic), but plays already on a high level. I never saw a game on ATP or WTA tour, but now I have an idea how strong they play. I was "already" impressed about Naima... she is not only beautiful, she also knows how to play tennis. She ist probably around number 1'000 or even higher in the world...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment