Saturday 3 May 2014

Value is value...

I am disappointed, there are really great (qualification) matches at Madrid, but all around you don't find any TV coverage. It seems that there is more interest in a challenger match between Marco Trungelliti (Who the f... is this? :-)) and Facundo Bagnis than in a qualification game between Belinda Bencic and Camila Giorgio. Neither bad was Thiem against Leo Mayer or Errani against Petkovic... Tomorrow Serena faces Bencic, but probably again without TV pictures.

The ATP half finals at Munich and Portugal didn't bring great matchups to trade. Klizan could be a try against Haas, but would be a gamble. If Tommy is 100% healthy (he was not looking that bad in earlier rounds) he would dominate the Slovak at home for sure. The only real good match for trading was Suarez Navarro versus Kuznetsova. Unfortunately I missed once again the entry point. I was waiting too long to have a 1-2 tick better entry. I really have to stop this perfectionism. You will "never" hit the bottom price, it's like at the stock exchange... Beside I trusted Struff too much against Fognini. Unfortunately he played a poor game, Fabio didn't have to show his best. He was never in a bad mood that shows how easy the game was for him. :-)

Why i traded the Fabio game? It was just because there was nothing good to trade, and I was mad because the missed entry at the WTA final in Portugal. I am still not enough patient, it's obvious.

I saw better value on other matches, but they were not shown on TV. I am not a big supporter of scoreboard trading because you can't read the game. Despite this fact you have to consider that beside the courtsiders nobody has live pictures. So it's more or less the same situacion like when everybody has live pictures. I decided to trade without pictures when I find good value, especially when there are no good matchups with TV coverage. Value is value... 

No comments:

Post a Comment